1) General: Welcome to the Be Ventures BV website https://www.hercules-merchandise.co.uk (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"). Before using the Site, please read the following basic rules, which govern your use of our Site (hereinafter referred to as the "Document"). Each time you use the Site, its use is governed by the most recent version of this Document, which implies your consent. If you do not agree with any provision of this Document or if you do not understand it, please contact us and, in the meantime, refrain from using this Site.
The content of this Site is subject to change without notice and cannot create a new contractual obligation or define, modify or replace a prior obligation that may have been agreed in writing between Be Ventures BV and the visitor. Any modification will be announced on the Site or by e-mail, and the new limitation of liability statement will take effect 30 (thirty) days later. The last modification to this limitation of liability statement was made on 02/0/2015.
2) Nature of the information provided: The information presented on this Site is of a general nature. This Site does not take into account personal or specific circumstances and therefore cannot be considered as providing personal advice. This Site and all of its content are provided "as is," without any warranty whatsoever. Therefore, you acknowledge that you use the Site and the information it presents at your own risk.
3) Responsibility of Be Ventures SPRL: This Site has been developed with the utmost care to provide information that is as complete, relevant, accurate, and up-to-date as possible. Despite our efforts, inaccuracies may exist. If this is the case or if some information is missing, Be Ventures BV will make every effort to remedy the situation as soon as possible. If you notice any inaccuracies, we would appreciate it if you would bring them to our attention (our contact details are at the bottom of this Document).
Be Ventures BV strives to secure the Site by implementing all reasonable measures and limiting as much as possible any potential inconvenience caused by technical errors. However, Be Ventures BV cannot exclude the occurrence of possible inappropriate technical maneuvers or unauthorized interventions. For these reasons, Be Ventures BV cannot guarantee the continuity of access to the Site.
Be Ventures BV assumes no responsibility for indirect or incidental damages (such as, but not limited to, loss of time, emotional harm, loss of profit, loss of data, loss of business, etc.).
The company Be Ventures BV disclaims any responsibility for statements made or published by third parties and is not obliged to correct data, information, conclusions or erroneous opinions published by third parties concerning this or any other source of information provided by Be Ventures BV.
In any event, nothing in this limitation of liability statement shall exclude the liability of Be Ventures BV in case of intentional fault or fraud.
4) Links to Third-Party Websites: This site may contain hyperlinks to other websites over which Be Ventures BV has no technical control and no control over their content. Be Ventures BV cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the content or availability of these websites and declines any responsibility for direct or indirect damages resulting from their use.
5) Intellectual Property: All texts, images, video and sound files presented on this site are the property of Be Ventures BV and cannot be reproduced or published without the prior explicit written consent of Be Ventures BV.
The name and logo of Be Ventures BV, as well as the products they manufacture and the services they offer, are trademarks and trade names protected by national laws. This site is governed by Belgian law, and the copyrights therein are held by Be Ventures BV.
6) Personal Data Protection: Personal data collected about visitors accessing this site is used exclusively to improve the technical functionalities of the site. The data you transmit to the site is confidential. Be Ventures BV intervenes to control this data in accordance with Belgian data protection law.
7) Applicable Law and Jurisdiction: This document shall be interpreted, and any disputes shall be settled, in accordance with Belgian law. Any disputes relating to the existence or performance of this document, its interpretation or implementation shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels, unless the law imposes another court.
8) Other Provisions: If any provision of this document is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed not to have existed, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
9) Contact: For any further information or if you wish to provide us with your comments, please contact us at the following address:
Be Ventures SPRL
Avenue Paul de Merten 32