- Types of personal data: Your name, postal address, and email address will be collected through this Site when you place an order, fill out a contact form, or subscribe to the newsletter.
Like many other websites, this Site automatically collects certain technical data about its visitors, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user's computer, the IP address of the service provider, the date and time the user accessed the Site, the Internet address of the website from which the user directly connected to the Site, the operating system used by the user, the sections of the Site visited, the pages of the Site viewed and the information viewed, as well as the documents submitted to the Site or downloaded from the Site. This technical information is used for the needs of the Site, to administer the system, and to improve the Site.
- Methods of collecting information: It is possible to visit the Site without providing personal data. Your personal data is stored only when you expressly and voluntarily provide it to us, such as by creating your customer account, filling out a contact form, or placing an order.
- Use of information: We only use your personal data to provide you with the information you have requested, to send you the newsletters you have requested, and to process your orders. Once you have placed an order, we may also use your email address to send you our own advertising (announcements of new products, special offers, or new updates).
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or information about our products and services, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link displayed at the bottom of an email, or by modifying your personal account on the Site.
- Disclosure of your personal data to third parties: We do not disclose any personal information to third parties, except when necessary to provide you with a service (e.g., to deliver products, check your creditworthiness, or carry out security checks). However, we are entitled to transfer your personal data to the competent authorities when they expressly request it. In addition, your data may be processed in a country that is not part of the European Economic Area (EEA). Please also note that anyone can view the data you transmit to us on public spaces - such as, but not limited to, comments on the discussion forum or customer reviews.
3) Use of your email address: Your email address will be used only for the purposes mentioned above. Your email address, username, or passwords will not be sold or rented to third parties under any circumstances. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters or information about our products and services, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" button displayed at the bottom of each email from Be Ventures.
4) User rights: You have the right to view your data, to ask us, free of charge, for the nature of the personal data concerning you that we hold, and, if necessary, to correct this data free of charge. You can exercise this right by contacting us at the details mentioned below, provided you correctly identify yourself. You also have the right, if you request it, to object free of charge to the planned processing of your personal data, as long as this processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes.
5) Security: We implement a strict policy and carry out security checks to protect the information relating to our visitors contained in our systems and computer files. Our staff can only access the information necessary to carry out their duties and provide you with a service. We require our staff to respect the privacy of our visitors. We do our best to ensure the security of our servers, applications, and databases and to prevent unauthorized access and use by unauthorized persons. To this end, we have adopted material, administrative, and technological measures to protect the information we store. However, no one can guarantee absolute security. In case of particular doubt about the security of some of your personal information, it is up to you to decide not to transmit it via the Internet.
6) Contact: We take responsibility for the processing of your personal data and ensure its confidentiality and security. If you have any questions, please contact:
Be Ventures SPRL
Avenue Paul de Merten 32